We will fully disinfect each styling station, stylist equipment, and shampoo stations before and after each client visit. We’ve staggered appointment times for proper cleaning and sanitization. We have also scheduled a salon attendant during all hours of operation that will continuously disinfect all surfaces in the salon.
Please be patient with us as we try to fit everyone in. We can’t wait to see you but we have many appointments to re-book with less capacity.
- All services are by appointment only. Book your appointment on our website at the Gallery Place, Logan Circle, or U Street locations. The Yards location is not yet open. We cannot accept walk-ins during this phase.
- Please arrive on time. Due to our robust cleaning schedule, we may not be able to accommodate you if you arrive late for your appointment.
- Upon arrival, we will take your temperature with a no contact forehead thermometer. We cannot allow you into the salon if you have a body temperature of 99.8 degrees or above.
- Please use Venmo for tips. No cash transactions will be allowed.
- You may purchase retail products via credit card immediately before or after your appointment.
- Please wear an ear loop facemask during your appointment. Salon employees will be wearing PPE equipment such as facemasks, face shields, aprons, and gloves.
- Please be aware that we are not able to wash or dry hair for hair cut appointments so please come with clean, product free hair. We are using our limited hair washing sinks for color services only until capacity increases.
- We may temporarily limit certain services. Currently we cannot provide blowouts, Brazilian or Keratin treatments. Please check the reservation system on our website for the most up-to-date list of available services.
- Cancel your appointment if you experience any of the following symptoms: cough, fever or chills, shortness of breath, sore throat, diarrhea, vomiting, congestion or runny nose, loss of taste or smell.